Every year the San Francisco Chamber of Commerce leads a delegation of business, government, and labor leaders to Washington, DC to advocate for San Francisco's key priorities. CityTrip DC is recognized as one of the Bay Area's leading legislative trips to the nation's capital. Featuring small group advocacy meetings, senior-level briefings, and exclusive special events, local business, and civic leaders connect with key federal lawmakers and agency officials to discuss potential impacts on the City, the Bay Area, and our Nation.
WHEN: March 27-29, 2023
ATTENDEE PROFILE: San Francisco's top business executives, public officials, and civic leaders.
CityTrip DC allows delegates to participate in the Chamber's federal advocacy agenda and gain access to leading government officials. This year's trip is focused on: economic development, infrastructure and sustainability investments, and boosting international travel and commerce in San Francisco. The Chamber meets yearly with top elected officials, federal department heads, and other policy leaders.
This year's trip will include:
- Welcome Reception and Dinner at Kimpton George Hotel
- Breakfast at the U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Presentation on Economic & Political Outlook from the U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- Lunch and Presentation on Investment in National Tourism with U.S. Travel
- Delegation Dinner and Reception at Wharf
- Group Tours, Museum Visits, and more!
- Meetings with Representatives on Capitol Hill
2023 Confirmed Speakers:
- Dianne Feinstein, U.S. Senator, California
- Adam Schiff, U.S. Representative, California
- Eric Swalwell, U.S. Representative, California
- Kristina Costa, OCEII Deputy and Deputy Assistant to the President
- Herb Tyson, Director of Intergovernmental Affairs, NTIA