2023 CityBeat Breakfast
Join the San Francisco Chamber of Commerce for our 173rd Annual Meeting at CityBeat Breakfast! Each year CityBeat Breakfast brings together Bay Area's top business and civic leaders to apply fresh thinking to today's greatest economic, political, environmental and humanitarian challenges.
Learn about the 2023 San Francisco Chamber Agenda.
Hear results of the CityBeat voter poll, which reveals San Francisco voter attitudes and opinions on issues including quality of life, housing and affordability, transportation, education, crime, city services, and more.
- Rodney Fong, President & CEO, San Francisco Chamber of Commerce
- Kathryn Cahill Thompson, CEO, Cahill Contractors LLC
- Scott Dunlap, Managing Principal, Gensler
- Papia Gambelin, Managing Director State and Local Government Affairs, United Airlines
- Jeff Korzenik, Chief Investment Strategist, Senior Vice President, Fifth Third Bank
Thank you to our 2023 CityBeat Sponsors:
David Perry & Associates Inc. | Redwood Credit Union | Mackenzie Communications | YMCA San Francisco | China Live | Betty Louie LP II
*By registering for this event you are opting into receive emails and notifications from The San Francisco Chamber of Commerce.
Date and Time
Tuesday May 23, 2023
8:00 AM - 11:00 AM PDT
Registration: 8 am - 9:30 am
Program: 9:30 am - 11:00 am
Pier 27 | 27 The Embarcadero
San Francisco, CA 94111
$125 - Members
$175 - Non-Members
Capacity is based upon current health and safety guidelines.
Tickets are non-refundable, but are transferable.
Danbee Song, Events Manager