2020 Virtual CityState: Moving Through COVID-19
Each year the San Francisco Chamber of Commerce leads a delegation of business, civic, and government leaders to the state capital on our annual CityState Sacramento trip. Due to COVID-19, we have pivoted CityState into Virtual CityState as we will be joined by civic leaders to discuss topics relating to COVID-19 and the current pandemic.
This virtual event provides a unique opportunity to learn from local leaders as we work together on priorities that enhance the economic viability of San Francisco, the Bay Area region, and the State of California as a whole.
- Rodney Fong, President and CEO of the San Francisco Chamber of Commerce
- Steve Kawa, Advisor to Governor Newsom's office
- Jason Elliott, Senior Advisor to the Governor, Housing and Homelessness
- Che Salinas, Special Advisor to the Governor, Business and the Economy
- Assembly Member Phil Ting, California State Assembly
- Assembly Member David Chiu, California State Assembly
Date and Time
Monday Jun 8, 2020
1:00 PM - 3:30 PM PDT
Emily Abraham, 415-352-8803