Experienced Tax Advisor - Block Advisors (San Francisco Peninsula )
Experienced Tax Advisor - Block Advisors
Seeking growth oriented, experienced Tax Preparers/Advisors to join our network of professionals, serving clients with diverse tax and business services needs
We offer competitive pay, incentive pay opportunity, year round flexible schedules, and advanced tax training.
H&R Block launched a new brand, Block Advisors, and it is redefining the tax preparation experience for individuals and small businesses with complex tax and business services needs. Block Advisors is available year-round to assist our clients reach their financial goals.
Apply today using any device at www.hrblock.com/careers > Tax Office Jobs
Tax Advisor duties include:
· Providing tax preparation, tax audit support and tax planning year round
· Building year round client relationships
· Generating business growth, increasing client retention, and offering additional products and services
· Increasing tax certification and expertise
· Mentoring and supporting teammates
Required Skills & Experience:
· 5+ years experience in accounting, finance, bookkeeping or tax
· Experience completing individual tax returns
· Tax planning and audit support
· Ability to effectively communicate in person and in writing
· Experience working in a fast-paced environment
· Successful completion of the H&R Block Tax Knowledge Assessment or equivalent
· Must complete 18-hour continuing education requirement and meet all other IRS and applicable state requirements
Preferred Skills & Experience:
· Bachelors degree in Accounting or related field
· CPA or Enrolled Agent certification (Circular 230 designation)
· Experience completing complex tax returns (individual, trust, entity)
· Sales and/or marketing experience
Bilingual candidates strongly encouraged to apply!
Block Advisors is an equal opportunity employer.
Tax Office Job Categories
Block Advisors - Tax Advisor
Job Type: Contract
· High school or equivalent
· accounting, finance: 1 year