The Job Forum is offering One-on-one career coaching for 3 weeks only!
About this Event
Looking for the perfect job but feel you are just spinning your wheels in your job search?
Ever have a career or job search question and wish you could talk it over with someone?
The Job Forum is here to help and has come up with amazing one-on-one coaching sessions.
Whether you’re actively job searching, considering a career change, returning to the workforce, or otherwise focusing on the next steps in your career, the process can feel a bit lonely at times.
That's why we are here, our expert volunteer panelists who are Managers from a variety of Bay Area Companies, Seasoned Recruiters, and Career Coaches are here to provide you guidance and advice for your next steps in your career and job search.
We have arranged to offer to job hunters -as a test - just 18 available sessions of 30 minute one-on-one job search and career guidance individual phone or video call sessions
During these sessions our expert panelists will work one-on-one with you to answer questions, provide guidance, and much more.
Benefits of the one-on-one sessions are:
• Get answers to your job search and career development questions.
• Find support in re-entering or transitioning in the workforce.
• Have your resume reviewed and updated.
• Learn how to answer interview questions.
• Gain confidence and set a plan of action that gets you where you want to go.
• Figure out how to best present yourself to employers.
• Walk away with specific, actionable advice, tips, and resources tailored to you.
We have limited sessions, so book your one-on-one career and job search session and take advantage of this opportunity before it’s too late.
We have 3 available career coaches that will spend 30 minutes with you either via phone or video call. To sign up, please check ticket availability for a time slot! Tickets are only $15. Once you have registered, the career coach you choose will contact you to set up your meeting.