SF Up: Volunteer at the Food Bank
Name: SF Up: Volunteer at the Food Bank
Date: February 8, 2017
Time: 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM PST
Registration: Register Now
Please join SF Up for a night volunteering at the SF-Marin Food Bank!
Please see some important information below:
- Closed-toe shoes are required at all volunteer projects. Anyone wearing sandals, flip-flops, or any other shoe with an open toe will not be able to participate in the project.
- Because you'll be helping to repack food, please wear casual and clean clothing, long pants, securely fastened jewelry, and comfortable (no open-toe) shoes.
- We suggest dressing in layers, as the temperature in the warehouse is often cool.
- Please utilize available free street parking in front of our building (4-hour time limit) so that our agency shoppers can use our parking lot to load their vehicles.
- Please lock your car and keep all valuables out of sight. The Food Bank cannot be responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- We ask all volunteers to sign in upon arrival. Please arrive 10-15 minutes before your shift to sign in.
- Evening (6 pm to 8 pm): please enter the building through our Receiving Entrance on the south side of the building near the loading dock