Referral Marketing Breakthrough 2018: Fuel Business with Existing Customers
This event is part workshop and hands-on experience for gearing up your referral marketing in 2018.
Get Your Ticket at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/40920574540
With your mobile phone, demo the latest in building your business the smart way...through the customers, clients, or patients that already like, know, and trust you.
Limited seating to 50 participants.
6:00 - 7:00 pm: Demonstrations. Mix and mingle. Food and wine service.
7:00 - 8:00 pm: Interactive Workshop
8:00 - 9:00 pm: Question and Answer
FACT: Positive word-of-mouth is the lowest cost and most effective way to generate brand awareness, new leads, and immediate sales.
It doesn't matter if you are a local, ecommerce, retail or service business, you know this to be true.
Referral marketing is the holy grail...and it holds tremendous power.
Offer discounts, freebies and other incentives to encourage your customers to refer your products and services without resorting to deep discounting services such as Groupon.
When properly executed, it leads to better business, customer loyalty, increased sales cycle, and lower sales expenses.
Sneak Peak of our chatbot-themed presentation ==> https://vip.r2rdemo.com
What You Will Learn:
- How to Turn Your Customer Base into New Revenue
- What Groupon is Not Telling You About Deep Discounting
- Automate Repeat Business With Birthday Promotions and VIP Program
- Discover the Long Term Value of Your Customer
- Action Steps to Recover From a Negative Online Review
If your business offers free wi-fi, try out the latest in Social Wi-Fi:
- It’s still the Free Wi-Fi your customers expect... but without the hassles and lack of results.
- It’s now possible for customers to simply connect to your Free Wi-Fi service using their favorite social media account.
- Once they’ve logged in with just a few clicks, you will be able to get their social media details, email addresses and more… allowing you to build long-lasting and valuable relationships beyond a single visit.
- Now you can send your customers mobile coupons, exclusive offers, email newsletters and timely promotions long after they have visited your store.
- Grow your business and keep your customers happy with the NEW MAGICAL way to offer Free Wi-Fi.
Don't forget to bring your mobile phone for hands-on experience. No apps to install.
Food and wine will be served. Buffet style.
Bonus for attending: $297 valued Deal Profit Assessment.
Is there an age minimum to attend the event?
Wine will be served. A local wine wholesaler is offering complimentary wine tasting. Need to be over 21 to be served.
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
The venue is at 190 King Street at the corner of 3rd Street. It's directly across from Willie Mays Plaza at AT&T Park. Metered street parking is available, and mostly free after 6 pm. Parking lots are nearby. Muni metro N-line runs along King Street.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's the refund policy?
Refunds allowed up to 1 day prior to event.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Not required, but it would be helpful for registration.
Can I update my registration information?
If Eventbrite allows it, sure.
Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn't match the person who attends?
Anyone with a valid ticket can attend.