Join us on October 22, 2020 from 6 pm to 8 pm for a San Francisco Job Forum workshop that will provide job hunters with Personal Financial Planning tips.
Goal: to inform and educate attendees about ways to navigate your short-term finances through Coronavirus-related economic turbulence over the next several weeks and months.
Thursday, October 22, 2020 from 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm
Sponsored by The SF Job Forum and the SF Chamber of Commerce
Our free workshop “Get your Financial House in Order” is a non-commercial session and Q&A that will provide actionable ideas that may help you keep your “financial boat afloat” as you work your job search strategy.
The workshop will include information about The Coronavirus, Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act and how it may help those impacted by job loss. In addition to the money that the US Treasury will soon be sending to 90% of Americans who are eligible for this assistance, the CARES Act includes many other provisions that are very beneficial to solo entrepreneurs, small business owners, and employees who participate in employer sponsored retirement plans like 401(k)s. The workshop will cover these provisions as well.
Educational goals for the webinar include:
- Strategies to Maintain Perspective and Manage Stress/Anxiety
- Confirming or Re-Assessing Lifestyle and Career Goals
- How to Assess Current Financial Situation (Cash Flow, Financial Assets and Liabilities)
- Developing a Transitional Financial Plan
- CARES Act Overview (Coronavirus, Aid, Relief, and Security Act)
- Reviewing Health Insurance Options
- Income Tax Considerations
- Reviewing Your Retirement Plan Assets, Investments Accounts and Asset Allocation
Workshop leader: Bill Pollak is the Founder and Managing Principal of Itineris Financial Advisors, a wealth management firm. He is a Registered Representative with and Securities and Advisory Services offered through LPL Financial, a Registered Investment Advisor and Member/FINRA/SIPC.
Bill is also a volunteer with The San Francisco Job Forum, a non-profit that supports job hunters and is sponsored by the San Francisco Chamber of Commerce
Workshop Participants can choose to receive via email after the session links to download the following materials:
- Slide presentation
- Itineris Financial Advisors Career Transition E-Workbook a “How To” covering the above topics
- FAQs on the CARES Act Provisions
Itineris Financial Advisors and LPL Financial are unaffiliated with the event sponsors, The SF Job Forum and the SF Chamber of Commerce.
The Job Forum is sponsored by the San Francisco Chamber of Commerce and with support from LinkedIn.
for more information on The Job Forum.